The 24-Hour Giving Challenge is on now!
Help your community foundation grow and your gift will be stretched, with support from The Winnipeg Foundation and the Province of Manitoba.
VisionThat our entire community continues to grow in healthy ways.
MissionTo engage investors that will allow us to support programs and services that will benefit our community now and in the future.
DescriptionThe Birtle and District Foundation was established for the Town and RM of Birtle citizens to contribute funds to the betterment of all aspects of the community and its citizens and a way to benefit future generations.
- Roger Wilson, Chair
- Shonda Ashcroft, Vice Chair
- Eleanor Dnistransky, Secretary/Treasurer
- Fred Haun
- Liz Finch
- Susanne Burdett
- Lucille Fulton
- Mandy Lee
- Shawna Wilson
|Community Endowment Fund||Main fund that we are focused on growing. Money is invested and each year the interest earned from this investment is granted within the community.|
|Prairie View Youth in Philanthropy (Birtle Collegiate)||New fund established in 2018 with assistance from the Thomas Sill Foundation. The BCI YiP group collects grant applications and chooses yearly grant recipients.|
Click the + to see the grant recipients.
- $932: Birtle Drop In
- $2664: Birtle Ag. Society
- $1250: Valley Services for Seniors
- $5000: The Classic Garden -Arts Programming
Youth in Philanthropy
- $500: BCI Volleyball Nets
- $375: Thunder & Ice Snowmobile Club
- $500: BCI Wellness Breakfast Club
- $750: Birdtail Ski Club – Ski Trail Cabin
- $375: Morning Star Daycare – Play Equipment
- $1500: Birtle Riverside Golf Course
- $2000: Birdtail Ski Club
- $600: Thunder & Ice Snowmobile Club
- $9000: Birtle Arena
- $400: Valley Services for Seniors
- $1000: Birdtail Country Museum
- $1000: Birtle Ag. Society
- $500: Morning Star Daycare
- $500: Foxwarren History Society – Regional Museums
Youth In Philanthropy
- $500: Birtle Collegiate Basketball Jerseys
- $1000: Miniota School Playground
- $1000: Prairie View Gymnastics
- $600: Upper Assiniboine River Conservation District
- $3500: Classic Garden
- $4500: Birtle Curling Club (Roof)
- $2015.60: Services for Seniors (Pioneer Guest Suite)
Youth in Philanthropy
- $1000: Birtle Collegiate Gym Backboards
- $1500: Miniota School Playground
Click the title to read the complete story.