What is Endow Manitoba?
Endow Manitoba is the network of our province’s community foundations. Started as an initiative of The Winnipeg Foundation, Endow Manitoba works with the province’s 55 community foundations to increase their impact and advance the community foundation movement.
Provincial Advisory Board
The Endow Manitoba provincial advisory board, formed in 2019, is an opportunity for community foundations to provide ongoing input and feedback about Endow Manitoba’s programs and initiatives.
The advisory board is comprised of 12 representatives from community foundations across the province. Board members serve three year terms. A call for applications will be sent to all community foundations when new members are required.
If you have any questions about the advisory board please contact the Endow Manitoba team or one of the board members.
Current advisory board members
- Reg Black – Brokenhead River Community Foundation
- Larry Budzinski – Dauphin & District Community Foundation
- Brian Cottom – Brandon Area Community Foundation
- Dr. Ibrahima Diallo – Francofonds
- Scott Doell – Winkler Community Foundation
- Barry Gosnell – Carman Area Foundation
- Anita Janzen-Gemmell – Community Foundation of Portage and District
- Ron Jefferies – Glenboro Area Foundation
- Gerry Labossiere – The Winnipeg Foundation
- Glenn McGregor – Wawanesa Community Foundation
- Michele Polinuk – Selkirk and District Community Foundation
- Dr. Allan Preston – Hamiota Community Foundation