The 24-Hour Giving Challenge is on now!
Help your community foundation grow and your gift will be stretched, with support from The Winnipeg Foundation and the Province of Manitoba.
The Selkirk & District Community Foundation strives to make our communities of the City of Selkirk, the R.M. of St. Andrews and the R.M. of St. Clements a vital place to live, work and play, for all. The vision ensures the SDCF is “Here for Good”.
MissionThe Selkirk & District Community Foundation:
- creates different ways for people to give back to their community;
- connects donors with community wishes and dreams; and
- provides grants that touch a lot of people.
- Shauna Curtin, Chair
- David Thorne, Vice-Chair
- Barbara Knoll, Treasurer
- Greg Dewar, Secretary
- Pam Seekings
- Brandon Sutherland
- Brian Chorney
- Bonny Wynnobel
- Deborah Vitt
- Beverley Clegg, Executive Director
- Eileen Janowski, Finance Manager
- Carole Wiedemann, Administrative Assistant