The 24-Hour Giving Challenge is on now!
Help your community foundation grow and your gift will be stretched, with support from The Winnipeg Foundation and the Province of Manitoba.
MissionGive today to Build for Tomorrow – A Foundation is the Heart of your community.
DescriptionSouthwest Manitoba Regional Foundation Inc. Is located in the southwest corner of Manitoba and is governed by appointed directors representing the Municipalities of Two Borders, Town of Melita, Brenda-Waskada, and Deloraine-Winchester. The Board of Directors disburse yearly the earnings of the managed endowment funds to local nonprofit charitable organizations.
- Donna Todd, Chair & Director Deloraine-Winchester
- Melvin Lee, Vice Chair & Director Brenda-Waskada
- Debbie McMechan, Director Two Borders
- Don Wickham, Director Two Borders
- Roland Hainsworth, Director Brenda-Waskada
- Jocelyn Skelton, Director Town of Melita
- Phil Edwards, Director Deloraine-Winchester
- David Day, Director Deloraine-Winchester
- Pat Whiteside, Secretary-Treasurer
|All Districts Fund||Supporting all districts within Southwest Manitoba Regional Foundation with yearly disbursements being shared all named funds. Donations are accepted.|
|Deloraine-Winchester Fund||Receives donations; and supports charitiable organizations within Muncipality of Deloraine-Winchester with yearly disbursements.|
|Brenda-Waskada Fund||Receives donations; and supports charitiable organizations with Municipality of Brenda-Waskada with yearly disbursements.|
|Melita-Arthur Fund||Receives donations; and supports charitiable organizations within Town of Melita, and Wards 4, 5, and 6 of Two Borders with yearly disbursements.|
|Pierson-Two Borders Fund||Recieves donations; and support charitiable organizations in Pierson, and Ward 7 of Two Borders with yearly disbursements.|
|Leeson Legacy Fund||Closed Fund that yearly supports the Deloraine Health Centre.|