The 24-Hour Giving Challenge is on now!
Help your community foundation grow and your gift will be stretched, with support from The Winnipeg Foundation and the Province of Manitoba.
MissionThe Souris Glenwood Foundation is a charitable organization set up to administer funds and property left by citizens for the benefit of our local area. The purpose of the Foundation is to improve quality of life in our community by providing financial assistance to support recreational, medical, cultural, educational and social services.
DescriptionThe Foundation has grown through the generosity of many donors, both large and small. The donations are retained as capital with the interest generated used to provide grants to enhance the quality of life in the community. Scholarships are presented at graduation in June and other community grants are presented in November or December.
- Darryl Jackson, Chair
- Darcy Gerow, Treasurer
- Glenda McConnell, Secretary
- Greg Harasymchuk
- Glen Tosh
- Andrew Barclay
- Lois Brown
- Barbara Falloon
- Lauren Somersall
- Debbie Sherritt
- Jackie Kirkup
- Masonic Lodge Fund
- Frank & Janette Gerow Family Fund
- Pauline Hardy Church Fund
- Pauline Hardy Health Fund
- Ruth Brandon Memorial Fund
- Paul & Margaret Wright Family Fund
- Souris Hillcrest Museum Fund
- Ab & Florence Williamson Scholarship Fund
- Glen & Gwen Barclay Family Fund
- Greg Kirbyson Memorial Scholarship Fund